Glass Front Niches
The single most important investment you can make for your cemetery
If you're planning to construct a new mausoleum, columbarium, or have an existing facility with unused space that you would like to convert into a revenue-generating powerhouse, our Glass Front Niches are the perfect solution for you.
Top 5 Reasons to Install Glass Front Niches At Your Property
- Return on Investment: Glass Front Niches generate a greater return on investment and create more revenue than any other type of interment offering, including ground burial, crypts, and granite columbaria.
- Customer Demand: Glass Front Niches are the most popular inurnment offering in North-America and are highly sought out by families seeking a final resting place for their loved ones. If your property does not offer Glass Front Niches, you’re not meeting customer demand.
- Design Aesthetic: Glass Front Niches provide an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional granite, and feature a warm ambient light that produces a beautiful calming glow. The effect is highly artistic and dignified, providing loved ones with a special place to visit and pay tribute. The ability to see the urn directly is also a preferred feature, as it feels more personal than a granite shutter.
- Maximize Use of Space: Glass Front Niches are configurable in a variety of ways to maximize the use of your property's existing space. It also unlocks the possibility of expanding your property's capacity as many choose to convert underutilized spaces, such as offices, interior chapel walls, foyers, or hallways, into a profit stream for their properties.
- Personalization: A unique feature about Glass Front Niches is the option to place items inside the niche alongside the urn, such as a framed picture or a special memento. The ability to personalize each niche provides families the opportunity to celebrate their loved one's memory in a personalized way, therefore making Glass Front Niches more desirable.
Our Experience Says It All
Planning for a variety of new and unused spaces requires creativity, engineering, technical knowledge, and experience. With 30+ years of experience, we've designed, manufactured, and installed thousands of Glass Front Niche units to customers all across North-America. As a result, each client has either met or exceeded their ROI and financial expectations.
Built to order
Install Your New Niches
in as little as 60 days
no obligation quote